To contact our patient advocate, please call 301-609-4715 or email email@example.com
Patient Advocates support and strengthen the relationship between the hospital and the patient, their families and visitors. Our goal is to act as a liaison between the patient and the hospital and improve the patient experience.
Contact the Patient Advocate for:
- Questions or concerns about hospital services and policies
- To share compliments or suggestions
- Advance directive information
- Personal Pocket Medication Card: Have your medication information right at your fingertips. Know your medications for better health! Download your card today!
Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
Council members are required to:
- Attend regular meetings once per quarter (February, May, August & November)
- Agree to complete the regulatory education modules for hospital environments
- Obtain the immunizations required by UMCRMC
- Agree to complete a background check
- Agree not to disclose confidential information
- Agree to follow UMCRMC’s no smoking policy on the campus