MyPortfolio Patient Portal
Welcome to the MyPortfolio Patient Portal
The MyPortfolio Patient Portal is a convenient and secure health-management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet, provided by UM Charles Regional Medical Center. With the MyPortfolio Patient portal, you can track your visit history, view lab and radiology results, review your discharge instructions, and much more to come in the future. It's free, secure, and easy to use! Get connected today!
MyPortfolio Patient Portal At-A-Glance
- Access portions of your health information online, versus over the phone or in person.
- Access to the Portal is on your schedule, at home, on vacation or at another medical office — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access from your home computer, smartphone or tablet.
- You can connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
- Up-to-date information access including:
- Patient Health Summary
- Laboratory and Radiology Results
- Medication List
- Demographic Information
- Visit History
- Discharge Instructions
Important Information About the MyPortfolio Patient Portal
- The Patient Portfolio module is only compatible with a desktop/laptop computer. Smart phone and iPad/tablet usage is currently not available.
- Talk to your physician about your test results — whether they are normal or abnormal.
- It's important for you to keep any appointments you have made with your care provider. If you don't have an appointment, please make one with your provider if you have any concerns.
- Your care provider is the most qualified person to interpret your results.
- Results are available for visits beginning January 1, 2014.
To obtain more information, need assistance logging in, or if you have a non-clinical question, contact the UMMS MyPortfolio support team toll-free at 844-281-UMMS (844-281-8667) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.